By Marilynn Sandoval
Finally, spring break is ending and the last term of school is upon us. That’s the term all graduating seniors look forward to and all freshmen can’t believe is here already. So as we are enjoying our last few days at the beach, eating our last home cooked meals with our parents, getting our last full nights of sleep or binging on Netflix for the last time, here’ s a reminder of what you have to look forward to on the first days of spring term.
- Getting to school and searching for parking on the first week, when students are actually making an effort to show up to class to ensure their spot in class.
- Syllabus week = the best week you will have all term, because let’s face it we will all be lacking sleep by the third week in.
- Washing those sweatpants you wore all winter term to get them ready for spring. Or perhaps buying a new pair to show that you sort of care about the way you look.
- Saying goodbye to your money when it goes to food, coffee and those sugary energy drinks we can’t seem to function without.
- Most importantly, the week you will tell yourself that you will be on top of your stuff and that procrastination isn’t going to happen. However, this will be thrown out the window by the end of week two.
Well, that is all I have for you now. So go enjoy the rest of your break. I hope you made it a memorable one, because summer isn’t for another two and a half months